Friday, November 1, 2013

My first Halloween




Since I’m from a different country where Halloween is not that popular, it was a very different and great experience for me to celebrate my first Halloween in the states. I really liked how people all around campus were dressed. It made my day. Different characters, from different movies, TV shows: Especially the breaking bad ones. It was awesome.

I really wanted to do something for Halloween; dress up as something. So, I went to the store with a few of my American friends and asked them on what would be the best pick for me. Finally, I ended up dressing up as a Mexican. I didn’t know much about it, so I asked people about the stereotypes associated with it and pretended to act like that.

So what next? All that was left was going to a good Halloween party and I did go to one. It was a real different one, you just couldn’t recognize who was what. I really enjoyed every bit of the Halloween day and can’t wait for the next one. 

2 comments:

  1. Same as you, its my first real Halloween in America

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoyed Halloween! It is definitely an awesome time of year. The spirit is wild.

    ReplyDelete