Friday, October 25, 2013

Misfortunate events?


Since I arrived in college, I had always wished that there be more hours in a day. The previous few days were one of the worst days of my college.

So, it all starts over the fall break. I had to stay here because it was pointless going to New Jersey: Spending about 8 hours in travel.  Before the fall break, I decided that I would do all my homework in these 3 days because I wanted a chilled out week. But, I didn’t even touch my books in those 3 days.

So, I decided to stay. I went out for a movie with my friends. My first movie in college: “Gravity”. The movie turned out to be not so good and I literally slept through it. Then, later at night I was supposed to go over to my friends place off campus. I was all ready, took a shower, changed up and went to squires at about 9.30 with a couple of my friends only to find that there were no more buses going to that place. We missed the previous bus by like 2 minutes. DAMN!

Next : I’ve got my chem lab on Tuesday at 8. So, I started doing my lab the previous day at like 8. I was up till like 5 am; completing my lab reports and doing my prelabs. I woke up at like 7.50am and I didn’t make it in time for the lab. Basically, my previous nights work had gone to nothing. Those of you who are in chem lab know what I’m talking about. The last, I got a 2/6 in my vector geometry quiz. The worst score possible.

- Probably a nerdy post; but screw it!

2 comments:

  1. Aw I'm so sorry Rahul! Sounds like some weeks I've experienced. Definitely been there done that with the lab misfortunes. Things will look up though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, everything will be ok.

    ReplyDelete